Extended information on cookies
With reference to EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In order to make your visit to our website more appealing and to enable you to use certain functions, we use “cookies” on various pages. This is done to protect our legitimate interests, which are considered as prevailing in the context of a fair balance of mutual interests. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after the browser is closed (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (permanent cookies). The length of time cookies are stored is indicated in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser to inform you about cookie settings and decide on an item-by-item basis whether or not to accept cookies in specific cases or in general.
As part of their normal operation, the computer systems involved in the operation of the website collect some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, the IP addresses of the devices used by users, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system).
This information is not collected so that it can be associated with specific, identified individuals, but by its very nature it could, through handling and association with data held by third parties, make it possible for users to be identified. This data is only used to collect anonymous statistical information about how the website is used and to monitor that it is functioning properly and is deleted immediately after processing. Such data could be used to establish responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the Data Controller, its assignees or third parties.
Cookies used and what they are used for
- Navigation cookies: these cookies allow the website to function properly and allow the content of the website to be displayed, and any deactivation of these cookies would cause the website to malfunction. These cookies are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and they disappear when the browser is closed;
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow, upon express request, for a specific user to be recognized when he/she accesses the website at a later moment so that the user does not have to enter his/her data every time he/she visits the website. Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the website, but they do improve the quality and experience of browsing;
The characteristics of the cookies used on the website are indicated below:
Latteria Mortaretta installs the following navigation cookies:
aviaCookieConsent : it remembers pressings of “ok” button in the information on cookies. Duration: 1 year
Google Analytics installs the following analytical cookies:
_ga : Used to distinguish users. Lasts 2 years.
_gid : Used to distinguish users. Lasts 24 hours.
_gat : Used to throttle request rate. Lasts 10 minutes.
You can disable Google Analytics by using this link.
Use of Google Analytics for web analysis
Our websites use Google Analytics, a Google web analysis service (www.google.com), to analyze their websites. This is done to protect our legitimate interests, which are considered as prevailing in the context of a fair balance of mutual interests. Google Analytics uses methods that allow us to analyze how you use our websites, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of our website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymization on our websites, your IP address is shortened before it is transmitted within EU member states or to other states that are parties to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymous IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
Google is headquartered in the United States and is EU-US Privacy Shield certified. You can view a current certification here. Following this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the European Commission has established an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing it by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your mobile device. If you delete your cookies, you will need to click on the link again.
Managing your cookie preferences
You can also learn how to disable third-party (Google Analytics) cookies by clicking on the links provided in the section above.
And, finally, you can specify that cookies not be saved on your hard disk by configuring your browser to disable cookies. The following is a list of the methods offered by the main browsers:
After having disabled cookies, however, some of the website operations might not function properly.
Our websites offer links to social networks.
In order to ensure your data is better protected when visiting our website, users will only have access to the data of our Facebook page after indicating their agreement. By clicking on the “Click to upload the Facebook widget” button, users consent to having the Facebook plugin integrated into our site and, consequently, to sharing their data.
The purpose and scope of data collection as well as the ways suppliers further handle and use data on their pages, opportunities for contacting, users’ rights and ways to change your protection of privacy settings are outlined in the section regarding suppliers’ data protection.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies may be processed by Latteria Mortaretta employees and collaborators in their position as those in charge of data handling. These data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform technical and organizational operations on our behalf. These companies are our direct collaborators and act as data controllers.
In particular, as part of the data processing carried out through the site, Latteria Mortaretta Fratelli Nedo and Alessandro Ballesini Srl, with registered offices in no. 66, via Cattanea, Reggiolo (RE), is the Data Controller in terms of the technical management and maintenance of the website. The list of these collaborators is always kept up to date and can be obtained upon request by sending a note to the address below or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected using Google Analytics cookies may be transferred outside the European Union, specifically to the United States of America.
Data collected using cookies will not be disseminated.
Consultation, modification and cancellation of personal data – Rights pursuant to art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Users are entitled in any case to exercise the rights outlined in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the full text of which is provided below.
“Art. 7. Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.”
To exercise your rights you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written notice to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com
The Data Controller is Latteria Mortaretta Fratelli Nedo e Alessandro Ballesini S.r.l. with registered offices in Reggiolo (RE) at no. 66, via Cattanea
Last updated: December 2018.