In relation to EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Dear user of the latteriamortaretta.it website, this document is designed to help you understand what data we collect in the course of our commercial activity, how we use it, how it is updated, what your rights are as a web-based customer and what tools are at your disposal to ensure that you always have control over your data. Latteria Mortaretta Fratelli Nedo e Alessandro Ballesini S.r.l. (hereinafter Latteria Mortaretta) is well aware of the importance of protecting the confidentiality of personal data and – considering that the internet is, potentially, an excellent tool for exchanging and circulating information – the company intends to make every effort to comply with the rules of conduct set out in EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), as it had already done in relation to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code for the Protection of Personal Data), rules which guarantee you enjoy a safe, regulated and confidential experience surfing the web.
In light of the above, we invite and recommend users of the www.latteriamortaretta.it website to carefully read this document that governs in general the rules Latteria Mortaretta follows in collecting and processing personal data in order to always provide satisfactory service to its customers and users and in particular the manner and purpose in which we handle the personal data provided by users when navigating our site, filling out the registration forms therein, and purchasing the goods or services made available and offered through the site itself.
1. Data controller
Latteria Mortaretta is the data controller (hereinafter referred to as “controller”) and uses the site not only as a means to inform users about its services, but also as a tool for collecting personal data.
According to the law, the handling of such data must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and the rights of website visitors.
2. What data we collect and why we collect it
During the time a visitor is using the site, the controller’s computer system collects a series of technical data such as: IP address, type of browser, operating system, host and URL of origin. The controller may use such data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis regarding site access. In any case, this data will not be communicated to third parties, nor will it be disseminated.
With regard to emails, the controller will act, in compliance with the code, to collect personal data (including email addresses) that is transmitted spontaneously, taking care of its subsequent storage for purposes in keeping with the visitor’s interactions and for the time required to verify and evaluate the information provided, for the purpose of exchanging information or contact details.
The data handling we carry out involves only common data. If there is any data present that may be defined as “sensitive” (pursuant to art. 4 of the Code), the message, announcement or communication provided by the visitor will be immediately destroyed.
The data collected in the designated sections of the site may be communicated to other parties for the purposes of carrying out possible requests. In such cases, we will always ask you to indicate your consent by ticking the appropriate box in the online form.
Visitors should be aware that the transmission of data via the internet is not used for applications other than the correct application of the security standards laid out by current legislation.
3. Contact form
Latteria Mortaretta collects the personal data of interested parties when these persons insert their data into a contact form. This form collects the following personal data: name, surname, type, company, city, country, address, province, zip code, telephone, fax, email, website. Personal data is collected for the purpose of providing certain company services and information. In addition, if users decides to give their consent, their data may also be used for the purpose of publicizing the services and products offered by Latteria Mortaretta and for sending promotional or informational materials.
Latteria Mortaretta may send you messages to inform you about improvements in or news about its products and services, as well as other similar content; it may send you special, personalized offers or advertising or direct sales materials.
4. Data handling methods
Personal data collected through the website will be handled using the methods and procedures that are strictly necessary for the purposes outlined in this statement, including all the operations provided for by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and required for the data handling in question. In particular, such handling is carried out by persons who are specifically appointed to this task, mainly with the aid of electronic or automated means, through the use of electronic mail or other remote communication technologies.
Personal data will be stored on the server/in the database of the Controller.
– The data controller is: Latteria Mortaretta Fratelli Nedo e Alessandro Ballesini S.r.l.
– No data controllers have been appointed.
– Visitors who send their personal data through the sections of the site set aside for this purpose and/or the electronic mail address of the Controller may, at any time, exercise their rights vis-à-vis the controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the entire text of which is quoted here in the interests of clarity.
5. Time limits on data storage
Personal data will be stored in paper and/or electronic/IT form and only for the time that is strictly necessary for the purposes outlined in paragraph 2 above, in such a way as to respect your privacy and current regulations. For purposes of direct marketing and profiling or to carry out market research or commercial communication, we store your data for a period not exceeding that provided for by applicable law. In any case, we will not store your data in our servers for a period of more than 5 years.
In keeping with the purposes outlined above, the data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
– Legal, accounting, data processing and consulting firms;
– State agencies, public authorities and other institutions, to meet legal obligations or contractual commitments;
– Credit institutions and factoring firms;
– Customers, suppliers, couriers, or shippers;
– Subsidiaries, associates and parent companies.
6. Opportunities to contact us and the rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right to free information about personal data stored by us and, where applicable,
- the right to correct data;
- to set limitations on how it is handled;
- to control the transferability or deletion of such data.
Data subjects also have the right to:
- revoke data handling consent at any time;
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data are being processed;
- to obtain access to their data and the following information (the purposes of handling, categories of data being processed, any recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom their data have been and/or will be communicated, the storage period);
- to correct any inaccurate data concerning them and/or supplement incomplete data, including by providing us with an additional statement;
- to ensure that data is deleted in the cases provided for by art. 17 of European Regulation no. 679/2016, as well as the limitations on data handling in the cases provided for by art. 18 of European Regulation no. 679/2016. Data subjects also have the right to the portability of their own data in cases in which data handling is being carried out based on their consent, and to file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
For any questions regarding the collection, handling or use of personal data, to obtain information, to correct, block or request the deletion of personal data or to revoke any consent or object to a specific use of data, please contact the company’s data protection officer:
LATTERIA MORTARETTA FRATELLI NEDO E ALESSANDRO BALLESINI S.R.L.
Controller of personal data handling
LATTERIA MORTARETTA FRATELLI NEDO E ALESSANDRO BALLESINI S.R.L.
no. 66, Via Cattanea
42046 Reggiolo (RE)
Insofar as we process personal data for the purposes outlined above, you have the right to object to such processing with effect for the future. After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling reasons, worthy of protection, for the processing to take place, reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to assert, exercise or defend other legitimate rights.
With regard to data provided to companies whose offerings are managed within the company’s own database, you can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the company by contacting the address that appears in the detailed version of the job offer. The term “company” in this case refers to the natural or legal person who publishes a job offer.
7. Cookies and web analysis